New apartments, houses and building plots in the Czech Republic
The Czech Republic has long been a popular destination for foreigners. They are buying property here for both homes and good investments.
Why is the Czech Republic still an attractive region for buying residential real estate?
- Notwithstanding the decline in the world economy, a slight decrease in the volume of construction and demand for real estate, new construction continues to grow on the Czech market, with new projects emerging and the construction of old buildings unabated. CENTRAL GROUP guarantees the best prices on all its listed apartments and homes. If a buyer finds a comparable property with a price lower than what CENTRAL GROUP is offering, the company will equal the price and give the client, moreover, a bonus in the amount of 100,000 CZK.
- Compared with other developed European countries, property prices in new residential areas and neighborhoods remain fairly low. The ALL INCLUSIVE price includes the building plot, VAT, and a high standard of design and workmanship
- Czech banks provide mortgages to foreigners for up to 100% of the appraised value of the property with interest around 4-6% p.a. Obtaining a mortgage requires submitting bank statements and confirmation from the employer of the country of origin.
- Since 2004, the Czech Republic has been a part of the European Union, and at the end of 2007 it joined the Schengen area. This fact, as well as a favorable geographical location – in the heart of Europe – allows free and quick movement across virtually the whole of Europe and opens up wide possibilities of doing business in Europe.
- The standards of the European Union ensure the high quality of construction, which is confirmed by statutory warranty. In addition, CENTRAL GROUP provides 100% legal support for concluding contracts.
- A low language barrier makes adaptation to a new location quick, and this also allows the children of foreigners to receive a free high quality university education on a European level.
- Property in the Czech Republic – the path to a peaceful and civilized life in a favorable climate and beautiful nature.