The joint-stock company CENTRAL GROUP, ID: 24227757, registered office Na strži 1702/65, Nusle, 140 00 Prague 4, entered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, file number B 17925, and all companies affiliated with the CENTRAL GROUP concern (hereinafter “CENTRAL GROUP”) is providing here information, from its position as a personal data administrator, about the purpose, means and methods of processing personal data, including communicating the rights of individuals whose personal data is processed by CENTRAL GROUP (data subjects).
CENTRAL GROUP processes all personal data of individuals in accordance with relevant national legislation and the laws of the European Union, in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing their personal data and on the free movement of this data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data).
Any questions or requests concerning the protection and processing of personal data by CENTRAL GROUP can be sent to the email address email@example.com.
Purpose of processing personal data:
- Preparation, performance and registration of contracts
- Contacting data subjects in order to fulfill contracts
- Ensuring the quality of services provided to clients
- Fulfillment of the legal obligations of CENTRAL GROUP
- Tax and accounting purposes
- Claims recovery by CENTRAL GROUP
- Protection of individuals and property
- Direct marketing
Categories of personal data subjects:
- Personal data of employees
- Personal data of job seekers
- Personal data of clients
- Personal data of other individuals (business partners)
Scope of the personal data processed:
- Personal details: academic title, name, surname, date of birth, social security number, company registration number, VAT registration number, gender, data on identification documents
- Addresses: residence, mailing address, head office
- Contact details: phone number, email address
- Other information: bank account number, data presented in the CV of job seekers (education, skills, work experience, marital status, etc.), video recording from CCTV
Lawful title of processing personal data:
- Performance of contracts
- Consent given by the data subject
- Fulfillment of the legal obligations of CENTRAL GROUP
- Legitimate interests of CENTRAL GROUP (CCTV – protecting the assets and health of individuals, claims recovery by CENTRAL GROUP, litigation)
Method of processing personal data:
CENTRAL GROUOP processes all personal date in printed form by hand and electronically in an automated manner, through electronic systems.
Sources of personal data:
CENTRAL GROUP acquires personal data directly from the data subject, rarely from third parties, either in person, by telephone or via email or by letter. CENTRAL GROUP further acquires personal data from public records, registers, from state authorities, etc., for the purposes for which it has been published or provided. In order to protect the staff and property of CENTRAL GROUP and visitors to CENTRAL GROUP, certain areas of the corporate head office are monitored by a camera system (entrances to the building, elevators and entrances to the offices of CENTRAL GROUP, sales and reception area). The monitored areas are indicated with pictograms and signs. The records of the camera systems are kept for as long as necessary and only authorized and trained personnel of CENTRAL GROUP have access to them. The records are processed exclusively for the purposes specified above. Camera systems are installed in selected residential buildings where CENTRAL GROUP is the investor. Clients are informed of their parameters and location when buying individual apartments, afterwards the building owners association and manager. Visitors to the building are informed of the monitoring by pictograms and signs placed at the entrances.
Processors and recipients of personal data:
With regard to specific categories of data subjects, and to meet its legal and contractual obligations, CENTRAL GROUP is authorized to provide personal data to other processors and recipients, consisting of:
- The companies of CENTRAL GROUP
- Construction contractors in the construction of apartments
- Suppliers of IT technologies
- Alternative suppliers and service providers
- Banking institutions in the event of mediating financing for purchasing a dwelling with assistance from CENTRAL GROUP
- Other entities involved in the conclusion and registration of contracts and related documents
- Apartment building management providers
Rights of the data subject
The personal data subjects are entitled to ask CENTRAL GROUP for information about whether their personal data is being processed, furthermore are entitled to ask CENTRAL GROUP for access to this personal data relating to these data subjects, to rectify or delete the data, or restrict the processing of it, and to object to the processing of it, and are also entitled, if necessary, to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data and have the right to the portability of their personal data.
In the event the processing of personal data is based on the consent provided by the data subjects, these data subjects are entitled to revoke their consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on having granted consent prior to revoking it. This consent may be revoked in writing by a letter to the headquarters of CENTRAL GROUP or via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, CENTRAL GROUP is obligated to discard the personal data of the data subject unless it is processed on the basis of another legal title.